Sleep Disorder Quiz
In order to identify potential sleep disorders please take the below quiz. Sleep disorders are a serious disease and can be life-threatening. This questionnaire was developed based upon the published findings of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM). The purpose of this questionnaire is to aid a qualified doctor in identifying possible symptoms of a sleep disorder and is not meant to be used as a substitute for any diagnostic procedure.
- Have you ever been told you stop breathing while you sleep?
- Have you ever fallen asleep or nodded off while driving?
- Have you ever woken up suddenly with shortness of breath, gasping or heart racing?
- Do you feel excessively sleepy during the day?
- Do you snore or have been told that you snore?
- Have you had weight gain and found it difficult to lose?
- Have you taken medication for or being diagnosed with high blood pressure?
- Do you jerk or kick your legs while sleeping?
- Do you feel burning, tingling or crawling sensations in your legs when you wake up?
- Do you wake up with headaches during the night or in the morning?
- Do you have trouble falling asleep?
- Do you have trouble staying asleep once you fall asleep?
If you found any of these statements to be true, You may be suffering from Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
Please contact our office for a Consultation today!
Mild and Moderate cases of Sleep Apnea can be treated with a Custom Oral Appliance, made to fit in our office.
Most Medical Insurance policies cover treatment of OSA and CPAP alternatives.
Call the Sleep Apena Treatment Center of Los Angeles today: (310) 375-3338